Sunday, June 19, 2011

loveloveLOVE!!!

Yesterday, I've talked with someone about love. He's a kind of hopeless romantic wherein, he always gets jealous and insecure to those people who have their lovers and loved ones. I know how it feels... I understand the feeling. Just like him, as a woman, being single at early age is really a lonesome thing. I mean, you feel like you are out of the cone... you don't belong to the society... to the status quo... the pop culture... and whatsoever. Being "single" is just like being naive. But of course, this kind of childish thinking is obviously, impulsive.



In our new generation, people get to know each other by the use of media. We depends our lives on those machines and gadgets. We're not the user anymore, but they used us. We can do anything and achieve everything even the so-called "true love". Many of the Filipino youth used these technologies on finding their destiny, their fate, the love they need, the love itself. We have a lot of Online Social Networking, and various models of cell phones. All types of high technologies are in here in our bare hands. And what? In one "hello" we can easily acquaint to others. In one wrong sent SMS, that is supposedly purposive, we can have someone to lean on, to trust of, to be loved, to befriend. What I'm trying to say is that, everything in this world even the emotions, the feelings can be mediated. So, when I heard this friend of mine, I laughed out. Why? because nowadays, the thing that he longing for is really easy to have. It's everywhere, anywhere, etc.



But, I just come up into another issue. Just like what I've said before, LOVE IS EVERYWHERE. Love can be found by any means. But the question is, does anyone know what true love is? Did they know what all is about? For me, many of us misunderstood what love is. They are just saying that they know it by what they feel, by how they perceive it. I'm a clan master. I have met a lot of people on my age (more and less than mine). Mostly of them thought that love is something we feel inside our emotional well-being. It is affection with complete trust, understanding, sacrifice, intimacy, and any dramatic factors. They say that true love waits. True love can be found on you. True love can be in any other form. True love is this, is that, and etc. We define it by a thousand of words. But for me, love is not just a feeling or a psychological thing. It also has your will. What I mean is that, love is a feeling that needs to have physical attachment. Yeah, we have platonic love, but that is just an imaginative part of it. As you can see, mostly in young age, people can't have their long-lasting relationships. They say that because of this, of that, of her, him, because of the parents, the schedule, the studies, etc. It's a big no-no. You could not blame anyone because if you know what love is, you will know what would it takes, what would it be and how to handle this. Many of our youth today, might say that, "No! It's not like that! Love is a feeling, we cannot handle that! Blah-blah-blah!". If this is purely about feelings, or the issue of respect of a man toward to his girl, then, it's not love. It's an infatuation. It will not grow and nurture as it is. Just what I've said, love is just a part of your thinking. But how the true love of God to us? Well, I'm not pertaining in a religious thing. It's about the love between lovers. If you're going to say that love does not really need physical attachment, then, WAKE UP! You’re indulging with your imagination.



Don't make me wrong. I'm not saying this because I'm a philophobic or a man-hater. But I'm saying this because I want you to realize that true love is a thing, rather, a feeling that we don't need to find. All you have to do is sit back and relax. Do your home works. Be focus on your career. Earn money and lastly, be in love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts