Friday, August 19, 2011

TRAUMATIZED?!


Have you ever been traumatized with something that’s really damn ridiculous? …Something that you’ve feared of ‘cause of your paranoid mom and an ill-tempered pop?  Well, if you’re going to ask me the same thing I’ll say that: YES for my entire life and NO for yesterday.


Yes. YESTERDAY. We, (my parents, youngest sis, Uncle and I) went to grocery just to buy something. Oh yeah. I know what you’re thinking of. What’s the sense of sharing this? Well, I’m just glad to know that bayanihan is still in our veins. We’re just stacked up and we don’t even think how we can go home on that night. My mom sweating while pop is really ridiculous acting like a super sayan anime. But, thank God, here’s a group of TODA who helped us on that enigma.


Nowadays, those kind of persons are just, making usyoso or the busybody type… but indeed, they’re not. I couldn’t imagie how they help people like us in times like that. How I wish that this Filipino traits will remain aside from the fact that we're already hooked up by foreign's way of thinking.


(Tss. Ang tagal ng moview maker! :-/)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts