Saturday, October 29, 2011

The mind-boggling Blogger

“BLOGGING”… --- When I first heard this, (in a TV commercial) I began to be inquisitive of what computer or rather, “blogging” is. Yeah right! I’m such a primitive when it comes to these things before and as illiterateI enjoy my self-exploration and found myself doing this blog.



Music, Arts, and Culture… These three make a stand in our status quo and made an individual to have his self identity and belongingness. But these notions got a baffling frame as they take place in our society. Just like in Music. We assume that it’s just a kind of genre, and yet, gives a greater meaning to some and even make it as part of their life nor serves as a newborn culture. In Arts, we presume that planking is just of one’s absurdity but rarely, have the greatest imagery of courage and strength of those casualties in the world history. And lastly, the state of Destitution that gives appalling image in our country but confers eagerness to all despite his race, gender and age. It’s just a kind of commonality indeed. Not new. Not even a hot topic to read on. But what make us decide to take it, is the essence of the stories to be served…the formation of common sense into a public consciousness.



In doing this kind of bustle, we’ve learned a lot of things in life. Not just unfolding the untold, or being aware of technicalities in blogging, but having the experiences in common but deepest meaning of life. Though we’ve encountered difficulties upon grounding, we or rather I, still feel the gratitude of taking this subject. I had a lot of remarkable experiences, such as taking the role of others; view the reality in just a minute and most importantly, to understand things that I usually refuse to think of. I began to appreciate even the smallest detail I have, to dig up much deeper on the usual, and to make possible the impossible. And what matter most, is to be not just a researcher or an expert on our field, but a learner of our own life. And for me, this is the real essence of bloggingNot just spilling of words but to filled it with thoughts and served it to ponder.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts